Setting up custom notification sounds using OneSignal.
- Login into your OneSignal Dashboard
- Go to Settings and Message Section
- Scroll to the bottom section - Android Notification Channels. If there is an existing channel and you want to use that then you can use it or create a new one.
- You'll get the Channel id here store it.
- Change the settings as you like but don't forget to change the sound setting as Custom and add the value "tone".
Prerequisites - You should have "Custom Sound for Notification" as an AddOn and added the sound you wanted added in the app build.